Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Given employment to MBA freshers under Upadhi

Last week I have helped few guys and arranged interviews for them in various organizations where I have good contacts. Few of them got shortlisted and joined. All these guys are from rural back ground and below poverty line. I have done this under my dream project "Not For Profit - Upadhi", the idea to provide employment to the people in rural India.


Details below:

SL NO
Company
No.of     Selections
Qualification
Position Offered
1

Yashoda Hospital
7
MBA (Fin)
Exe-Auditing
2
CA firm
3
B.Com
Exe-Accounts
3
SVR Projects
3
D.Civil
Site Engineer

       
Since most of the companies are not ready to participate in public events like job fairs/Job melas, we have chosen few Engineering & Management colleges in semi urban areas and conducting campus selections to help students in those areas. Upadhi is completely a non profit bustle where we will not charge neither from companies nor colleges or candidates.


Till now I have helped more than 500 students with suitable employment under my charity activity. I request you to kindly support my vision of providing employment to youth in the rural areas. Please let me know if you have contacts in the industry to visit campus for selections. We have huge number of students from Graduation/BE/MCA/PG/MBA/Pharmacy etc. back ground. 




Regards
Ram K Reddy A
Email: ram.k.reddy@adrgroup.in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ram,

Gone through your link, excellent work, keep it up.

Please let me know if you need any help from me

sateesh.hr@gmail.com